AmigaActive (1355/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:18 May 2000 at 22:52:05
Subject:Re: What Software

Hello Samuel,

On 18-May-00, you wrote:

>> Right, you have a 50 quid software voucher. You can only use it to
>> get Amiga software, and you can top it up if necessary. What would
>> you buy?

> Hmm. Im fairly happy at the moment, but it would be a toss up
> between an upgrade to the latest Photogenics, or putting the money
> towards an ethernet connection between my 1200 and 4000 (which would
> be a LOT more than £50.....)

Still both worth spending on, though, and both productivity uses yet
again.

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Are paper clips the larval stage of coat hangers??

IT Professionals: Match your unique skills with the best IT projects at